- Luxury 4 Bedroom/4.5 Bath Rosemary Beach Home on South side of 30a
- Inviting courtyard with private and spacious loggia and pool
- Private pool can be heated during cooler months
- Main room combines a dining inglenook, comfortable entertainment/TV area and a large fully equipped kitchen
- French doors open onto a sunny, upstairs terrace
- Second floor is an open and alluring space with Pecky Cypress doors and unfinished antique oak floors
- Spectacular home designed by architect Bobby McAlpine and the acclaimed interior designer Kay Douglass
- Cozy dining inglenook with seating for 5
- Kitchen features a pair of custom crafted, freestanding arched cabinets made from old cypress
- Working pantry located off kitchen to accommodate prep, cleanup, sub zero refrigerator and storage.
- Exquisite master bedroom with tall ceilings, king bed and unique touches
- Beautiful sitting area nestled in the expansive bay window
- Master bathroom with antique farm table serving as the counter, large walk in shower with dual rain shower heads
- First floor Queen guest room with flat screen TV and private bath
- Private bath off queen guest room with large glass enclosed shower
- First floor Queen guest room with TV, private bath and access to lovely courtyard with flowing fountain and seating for two
- Private bath off queen guest room with large glass enclosed shower
- Fun children’s room with fluffy custom bunks to sleep 4 as well as a private bath
- Private bath off bunk room with shower/tub combination
- Entryway from loggia/pool area. Charming powder room located halfway up the staircase that serves both the pool and the 2nd floor
- Lovely outdoor living spaces to relax and enjoy
- Sunny, upstairs terrace which also functions as an outdoor dining room and grilling area
- Upstairs terrace affords views of the gulf
- You are only steps down a wooden boardwalk to the magnificent sugar white sands and emerald waters
Escape to Rosemary Beach luxury in this spectacular home designed by architect Bobby McAlpine and the acclaimed interior designer Kay Douglass.
Upon arrival, an inviting courtyard gate invites you to a private and spacious loggia and pool. This home offers lovely outdoor living spaces to relax and enjoy and is only steps down a wooden boardwalk to the magnificent sugar white sands and emerald waters. This property is perfect for the discerning family looking for a memorable vacation experience.
The first floor offers accommodations for 8 guests. There are two Queen Bedrooms each with private baths. One of the queen bedrooms opens onto a lovely courtyard with a flowing fountain and seating for two. There is also a fun children’s room with fluffy custom bunks to sleep 4 as well as board games and a private bath. Located halfway up the staircase is a charming powder room that serves both the pool and the 2nd floor.
The second floor is an open and alluring space with Pecky Cypress doors and unfinished antique oak floors. Adding to the unique character of the home, the kitchen features a pair of custom crafted, freestanding arched cabinets made from old cypress. The main room combines a dining inglenook, comfortable entertainment/TV area and a large fully equipped kitchen. There is a working pantry located off the kitchen to accommodate prep, cleanup, sub zero refrigerator and storage. French doors open onto a sunny, upstairs terrace which also functions as an outdoor dining room and affords views of the Gulf.
The master bedroom with a plush King bed completes the second floor. The bedroom is exquisite with tall ceilings, unique touches and a beautiful sitting area nestled in the expansive bay window. An antique farm table serves as the counter in the master bath which also contains a walk in shower with dual rain shower heads.
This home also has a beautiful and fully functional carriage house which can be rented along with the main house (if available for an additional fee.) The carriage house includes a luxurious King bed, full bath, kitchenette and comfortable living area. Perfect space for grandparents, grown children or nanny.
The town of Rosemary Beach, located along the gulf coast in Florida's panhandle, is a stunning example of new urbanism. Restaurants, coffee shop, book store, retail stores, art galleries, bank, post office, hair salon, fitness center, tennis center, 4 community pools, chapel and the beach - all in a walkable environment accessible via a network of boardwalks and pathways create a true, livable beach community.
• Private, Heated Pool with ample and comfortable outdoor seating
• Outdoor Gas Grill
• Surround Sound throughout the house, pool and deck areas
• 4 bedroom Home plus Carriage House
• 1st floor guest bedroom with Queen-sized bed, private bath and private access to courtyard
• 1st floor guest bedroom with Queen-sized bed and private bath
• 1st floor bunk room with 4 custom built in twin-sized beds and private bath
• Powder Room between 1st and 2nd level for access from pool or 2nd level
• 2nd Floor Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• 2nd Floor Working Pantry with counter, sink, microwave, sub-zero refrigerator and storage
• Dining alcove seating 5 with additional seating at kitchen island and the antique console table
• 2nd Floor Living Area opens to large furnished balcony and gulf views
• 2nd Floor Master Bedroom with King-sized bed, sitting area, private bath with 2 rain shower heads
• Outdoor 2nd level terrace with dining table, umbrella and gulf views
• Free standing Carriage House features sleeping for two – 1 King Bed (rented separately)
• Outdoor shower
• High End Linens featuring Italian 100% pure Egyptian cotton sheets, Turkish Bath Mats and Egyptian Cotton Towels
• Full-sized Front Loading Washer/Dryer
• Hair dryers
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept personal checks, e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
Call, text or email anytime for more information or to book this beautiful property.
This property has 4 Bunk(s), 2 Queen(s), 1 King(s).
Availability & Booking Calendar
Online Booking Instructions
Move your cursor over each date to display the rates and rules. Click the date to select the number of nights required and to book online (Mobile Device Users must click date twice).
- Gas Grill
- Workout Facilities
- Internet - Wireless
- Washing Machine
- Communal Pool
- Picnic Table
- Bike Rentals
- Fitness Center
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Utensils
- Internet - Hi Speed
- Ocean View
- Private Pool
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Fire Pit
- Coffee Maker
- Charcoal Grill
- Central Heat
- Central A/C
- Cable Television
- Bed Linens
- Access to beach
- Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Walton County - 4.00%
State of Florida - 7.50%
Pool Heat Fee - USD50.00
E-Check Payment Method - USD1.50 - Tax Exempt
Pet Fee - USD250.00 - Tax Exempt
Housekeeping Fee - USD350.00
Credit Card Processing Fee (AMEX) - 4.25% - Tax Exempt
Amenity/Reservation Fee - USD95.00 - Tax Exempt
Credit Card Processing Fee (Visa/MC/Discover) - 3.50% - Tax Exempt
A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation and/or changes to a reservation. With the exception of a $75.00 Cancellation fee and the property's associated Reservation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made less than 60 days of arrival date, forfeit the full reservation payment. Early departure does not warrant any refund.
A payment equal to 50% of the total rental amount is due immediately at time of booking and will be applied toward the total rental amount. Payment should be in the form of credit card or e-check. Credit cards are accepted, but require an additional processing fee of 3.5% for Visa, MasterCard and Discover. A 4.25% processing fee is required for American Express.
We absolutely loved this house. It was the perfect house for our 2 families. While not beachfront, the house was a very short walk to the beach and the Barbados pool. And just steps from the adorable town (making daily trips to the Sugar Shack so convenient!). We could not have asked for a better location. The house is beautifully decorated with an airy, rustic feel - very comfortable for our group of 10 which included 4 adults and 6 kids. The house was very clean and very well stocked from the linens to the kitchen supplies. And the ice maker was a big plus! Would highly recommend this house!
05/23/2013, KRP (Atlanta, GA)