1 King Bed
Grand Terre is located in a quiet section of Rosemary Beach, just a couple of blocks East of the Rosemary Town Center. Additionally, Grand Terre is only a couple of blocks to the magnificent sugar white sands of the Emerald Coast - A perfect location to all the best of Rosemary Beach!
The 1st level features an open concept living, dining and kitchen area. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances including a large gas range, beautiful granite countertops and a farmhouse sink. There is a large pantry next to the refrigerator.
Just out the French doors off the living area is a large covered porch, a large enclosed courtyard with private swimming pool, outdoor dining table and gas grill. Additionally, there is an outdoor shower for rinsing off after a day at the beach.
The 1st level also includes a King Bedroom with private bath. There is also a half bath located adjacent to the living area.
The 2nd level features a spacious Master bedroom with sitting area, large private bathroom and access to either the front or back covered balconies with plenty of seating. There is also a guest bedroom with two Queen beds and a private bath as well as a bunkroom, which sleeps four. A full bath is located in the hallway as well as a separate laundry room with full sized washer and dryer.
The town of Rosemary Beach, located along the gulf coast in Florida's panhandle, is a stunning example of new urbanism. Restaurants, coffee shop, book store, retail stores, art galleries, bank, post office, hair salon/spa, fitness center, tennis courts, 4 community pools, chapel and the beach - all in a walkable environment accessible via a network of wooden boardwalks and pathways creating a true, livable beach community.
Enjoy a Rosemary Beach vacation like no other in this beautiful private home!
- High Speed Internet (WiFi)
- Pets considered (Must receive approval, please include breed and age of dog in your inquiry e-mail notes)
- Dining Table to seat 6-7 with bar seating for 4
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, Gas Stove and Pantry
- Bedroom with King Bed, TV, Private Bath with Glass Enclosed Shower
- Half Bath
- Outdoor Dining Table
- Outdoor Shower
- Gas Grill
- Master Bedroom with King Bed, TV, Sitting Area and Private Bath
- Bedroom with 2 Queen Beds, TV, Private Bath with Glass Enclosed Shower
- Bunkroom to sleep 4
- Full Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combination
- Laundry Area with Full Size Washer and Dryer
- Covered Porches with Comfortable Seating
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.
1 King Bed
2 Queen Beds
2 Bunk Beds
1 King Bed
Reservations may be cancelled by either party “You” or “Barefoot 30A” by notifying either party in writing at least ninety (90) calendar days prior to your Check-In date. In such instances, the full amount of your advance payment will be refunded less 25% cancellation fee plus all administrative fees and charges. If you cancel a stay or a portion of a stay after the Cancellation Period, you will be responsible for the full amount of the total booking charges with no refund. No discount to the total booking charges or any refunds will be given for any adjustments or changes to your reservation after the Cancellation Period for any reason, including late arrivals, early departures, inclement weather, maintenance and/or housekeeping issues, failure, outages or noise. Barefoot 30A reserves the right to correct or adjust rates to the published rates on a reservation if the rates have been misquoted due to human and/or computer error. We cannot be responsible for weather related and or personal emergency issues affecting travel. All guests are strongly encouraged to obtain travel insurance. You may use any travel insurance company you like
but https://www.csatravelpro.com/ is an option.
A payment equal to 50% of the total rental amount is due immediately at time of booking and will be applied toward the total rental amount. Payment must be in the form of credit card. Credit cards are accepted, but require an additional processing fee.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays. Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
from $790 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com