5 Bedrooms / 5 Bathrooms / Sleeps 14
House in Rosemary Beach
***Please note: Rosemary Beach community pools are open. Occupancy is limited to 50%; first come first serve. Rosemary Beach has the right of refusal and the right to close the pools at any time if current CDC Guidelines regarding social distancing are not being met.***
Sea Dog is a beautiful 5 bedroom/5 bathroom luxury Rosemary Beach home located on the South side of Highway 30A in the heart of Rosemary Beach. It is 2.5 blocks to the beach and 1 block from the Barbados Pool. This home features a beautiful courtyard and a gurgling fountain welcoming you and leading you to the main entrance. Three levels provide enough space for families and friends to be together and create wonderful memories. The first level of the home offers three bedrooms: a master bedroom with a king bed and private bathroom, and two guest rooms each with a queen bed and private bathroom. This floor also includes a laundry area, which leads to the side entrance to the house. Upstairs on the second level of the home is a large, open living and kitchen space that leads out to the home’s covered private balcony. The space provides enough seating for all guests to kick back, while the kitchen is fully stocked with everything you need for meal preparation. Dine at the intimate round table in the kitchen, or enjoy your meal and a glass of wine on the balcony where there is a picnic style table, lounge chairs, and a swing. Around the corner from the living area is another master bedroom that features a king bed and full private bathroom. On the third level you will find the loft. This spacious, open area includes two twin beds and bunk beds that will accommodate 6 additional guests. This area is complete with a TV and full private bathroom. Sea Dog is just a quick walk to Rosemary’s Town Center with local shops and restaurants, and within biking distance to nearby Seacrest and Alys Beach.
NOTE: The dipping pool which is mentioned in some of the reviews has been removed from the property. There is no longer a private pool associated with this home.
- Master bedroom: King bed, full private bath
- Guest room: Queen bed, full private bath
- Guest room: Queen bed, full private bath
- Master bedroom: King bed, full bath
- Loft area: four twin beds, one twin over twin bunk beds
- DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
- Outdoor shower
- 2nd floor balcony with a bed swing, rocking chairs and dining table
- Carriage home with 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms for 5 guests (rented separately – additional fees apply)
- Outdoor grill
- Pets considered (Must receive approval, please include breed and age of dog in your inquiry e-mail notes)
- *** Guest responsible for providing beach and pool towels ***
- Private beach access
- Access to 4 community pools
- Beach chair and umbrella rental service available
- Fitness center (additional fees apply)
- Access to tennis courts
- Walking trails
- 24 hour security
- A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
- Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
- With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
- We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
- Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
- Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
- Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Internet – Hi Speed
Internet – Wireless
Iron and Board
Satellite / Cable
We enjoyed our Thanksgiving week stay at Jolly Roger and the Salty Dog carriage house. The location is convenient to the shops and restaurants, steps away from one of the community pools, and only a short walk to the beach walkover. The main kitchen has an over-sized refrigerator, huge gas range, and double ovens, which were wonderful for all the Thanksgiving Day and Iron Bowl preparations. The kitchen is so well-equipped that we did not need anything extra. What a pleasant surprise to have a rocking chair in the living room!!! I was worried about how we were going to get the two littles to sleep without one, and even contacted a few companies to ask if we could rent one. The carriage house was just a few steps across the courtyard, so our family members staying there didn’t feel isolated. There are more than enough outdoor chairs on the porches, a long dining table and benches on the porch, and a bed swing that was popular with everyone. The older grandchildren loved the third floor bunk room, which has a wide open space for playing. It would be nice if the owner would add a table and chairs for legos and puzzles, and a couple of beanbag chairs for watching television. Otherwise, no complaints. We were 7 adults and 4 children in the main house, 4 adults in the carriage house, and we never felt crowded.
Perfect size for our extended family. Great kitchen and close to everything. One of the best houses we’ve rented in Rosemary Beach.
We had the best trip to Rosemary Beach!! Everything about our stay was amazing-the house was awesome; super comfortable beds and bedding; beautifully decorated. And it couldn’t be in a better location-one and a half blocks to the beach; steps from the community pool; and a block from the town-and Gary at Barefoot 30A was so kind, accommodating and responsive. The house has everything and they were so welcoming. Highly recommend it all!! Can’t wait to come back next year!
- The home is pet friendly for APPROVED pets only for a (non-refundable) Additional Fee:
- Small or Medium sized dogs ONLY
- Maximum of 2 Dogs