- Tucked Away - Charming and Elegant Rosemary Beach Cottage
- Beautiful Designer Kitchen with Granite Countertops and Stainless Appliances
- Gorgeous Kitchen with Gas Range, Wine Refrigerator and Keurig
- Kitchen Opens to Dining Room with Seating for 3 at the Counter
- Beautiful Dining Table for Six - Gorgeous Draperies throughout home
- Lovely Hardwood Flooring in this Professionally Decorated Home
- Enjoy mixing your evening cocktails at this beautiful bar
- Stairway leads to Second Level, featuring a large window
- Living Area features a large TV as well as a Fireplace with gas starter!
- Beautiful and comfortable Living Area - Sleeper Sofa
- First Floor Bathroom which can be entered from Private Outdoor Shower
- Large, Charming Master Bedroom with access to Private Covered Balcony
- Second Floor Master Bedroom with Queen Bed and Private Bath
- Gorgeous Master Bathroom with Large Glass Enclosed Shower
- Master Bathroom Vanity - Beautiful Space
- Private Balcony off master bedroom which overlooks a private green space
- Relax on your private treetop balcony
- Lovely Guest Bedroom with Private Bathroom
- Twin Guest Bedroom with Large Walk-In Closet and TV
- Guest Bedroom Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combination
- Relax on the Covered Front Porch at Tucked Away
- Large, Private Outdoor Shower with access to Downstairs Half Bath
- Downstairs Porch at Back of Home - Just Steps Away from West Kingston Park
- Enjoy a good book while relaxing on the back porch
- Tucked Away - Perfect Name for a Perfect Home!
- Gas Grill provided for meals at home - just steps from the kitchen
This 2178 square foot house includes 506 square feet of covered porch and balcony space making it one of the largest 2 bedroom Cottages in Rosemary Beach. Tucked Away is located on one of Rosemary Beach’s many boardwalks and a few steps away from the beautiful private green space of West Kingston Park.
Equipped with surround sound throughout, including verandas and back seating area Tucked Away is great for relaxing! The first floor holds a large kitchen with gas range, bar seating for 3, dining table for 6 and fireplace with gas starter in the living area. There is a queen sofa sleeper conveniently located in the living room. Additionally, the half bath has a direct entry to the very private, largely enclosed, outdoor shower.
The second floor holds the Master suite, equipped with a queen-sized bed, large private bath and private furnished balcony. The guest room features 2 twin-sized beds as well as a private bath.
- High Speed Internet
- Fireplace with gas starter (burns wood)
- Master with queen-sized bed, sitting area, private bath with large shower and private furnished balcony
- Guest room with 2 twin-sized beds and private bath with tub
- Kitchen with Gas range, bar seating for 3 and dining table for 6
- Private outdoor shower has direct access to downstairs half bath
- 506 Square feet of furnished porch space!
- Direct access to West Kingston Park
- Private parking pad for 2
- Sleeper sofa in living area
- 46'' TV in the living room above the fireplace
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept personal checks, e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
Call, text or email anytime for more information or to book this beautiful property.
This property has 1 Queen(s), 1 Pull Out Sofa(s), 2 Twin(s).
Availability & Booking Calendar
Online Booking Instructions
Move your cursor over each date to display the rates and rules. Click the date to select the number of nights required and to book online (Mobile Device Users must click date twice).
- Gas Grill
- Internet - Hi Speed
- Central A/C
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Internet - Wireless
- Workout Facilities
- Picnic Table
- Communal Pool
- Access to beach
- Central Heat
- Hair Dryer
- Charcoal Grill
- Bed Linens
- Cable Television
- Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Walton County - 4.00%
State of Florida - 7.50%
E-Check Payment Method - USD1.50 - Tax Exempt
Housekeeping Fee - USD200.00
Credit Card Processing Fee (AMEX) - 4.25% - Tax Exempt
Credit Card Processing Fee (Visa/MC/Discover) - 3.50% - Tax Exempt
Amenity/Reservation Fee - USD69.00 - Tax Exempt
A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation and/or changes to a reservation. With the exception of a $75.00 Cancellation fee and the property’s associated Reservation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made less than 60 days of arrival date, forfeit the full reservation payment. Early departure does not warrant any refund.
A payment equal to 50% of the total rental amount is due immediately at time of booking and will be applied toward the total rental amount. Payment should be in the form of credit card or e-check. Credit cards are accepted, but require an additional processing fee of 3.5% for Visa, MasterCard and Discover. A 4.25% processing fee is required for American Express.
We loved "Tucked Away". The master shower is one of the best in our stays at Rosemary and the decor is so warm and inviting. Many days we sat on porches sipping a beverage and enjoying the peace and quiet this special place has to offer! Cheers!
02/17/2014, Georgia Guest