2 Bunk Beds
Barefoot at the Beach is located at 42 Barefoot Lane in the popular community of Seacrest Beach Resort.
This home features 4 bedrooms and 3 baths.
Enjoy a beach vacation like no other in this beautiful private home which backs up to a walkway leading to the fabulous 12,000 sq ft Lagoon Pool! Join a large repeat guest list at Barefoot at the Beach!
SLEEPING ARRANGMENTS (Sleeps 10):
- Two Living Areas (One for TV Viewing and a one a Conversation Area Located in Dining Area)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Granite Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Screened Porch with Dining Table/Seating, Swing
- Bunkroom Bedroom: 2 twin over twin Bunkbeds, TV
- Bathroom located off hallway with combination shower/tub
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, TV, Private Bath with Large Soaking Tub and Glass Enclosed Shower, Walk-In Closet, Access to Covered Balcony
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, TV
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, TV, Access to Covered Balcony
- Shared Bath located off hallway with combination shower/tub
- Full Sized Washer/Dryer
• Gas Grill
• Parking for Two Vehicles in Private Drive, additional parking across the street if needed.
- 2nd Floor Covered Balconies on Front and Back of Home
**Guest responsible for providing beach and pool towels**
- Private beach access
- Beach Service available to rent at the beach
- Complimentary shuttle to the beach or pool
- 12,000 sq ft award winning Lagoon pool and pool cafe
- 24 hour neighborhood security
- Bike rentals available
- Within walking distance to many local shops and restaurants
- Seacrest Beach is located between the Rosemary and Alys beach communities
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.
2 Bunk Beds
1 King Bed
1 King Bed
1 King Bed
Reservations may be cancelled by either party “You” or “Barefoot 30A” by notifying either party in writing at least ninety (90) calendar days prior to your Check-In date. In such instances, the full amount of your advance payment will be refunded less 25% cancellation fee plus all administrative fees and charges. If you cancel a stay or a portion of a stay after the Cancellation Period, you will be responsible for the full amount of the total booking charges with no refund. No discount to the total booking charges or any refunds will be given for any adjustments or changes to your reservation after the Cancellation Period for any reason, including late arrivals, early departures, inclement weather, maintenance and/or housekeeping issues, failure, outages or noise. Barefoot 30A reserves the right to correct or adjust rates to the published rates on a reservation if the rates have been misquoted due to human and/or computer error. We cannot be responsible for weather related and or personal emergency issues affecting travel. All guests are strongly encouraged to obtain travel insurance. You may use any travel insurance company you like
but https://www.csatravelpro.com/ is an option.
A payment equal to 50% of the total rental amount is due immediately at time of booking and will be applied toward the total rental amount. Payment must be in the form of credit card. Credit cards are accepted, but require an additional processing fee.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays. Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Our family ranged from infants to grandparents and everything in between. This property was a great combination of family friendly beach house and proximity to restaurants for all our needs during our stay. Would definitely rent again!
We had a great time! Very convenient to pool and tram pickup. House was clean and very kid friendly. Loved the screened porch! We all loved hanging out there and napping. Thank you for sharing your home with us.
This house was just what we needed for our trip--we had 3 young kids under the age of 7, who loved the bunk room. Plenty of room for the adults, too. Loved the proximity to the pool, and a quick walk or shuttle ride to the beach. Would definitely come back again!
oved this house. I loved the floor plan, the size of the bedrooms, the cute bunk room on the first floor, the screened-in porch, and the quiet location. It is at the back of the neighborhood, but it’s also right off the path to the pool. We loved this convenience, with a quick walk out the back porch to the pool walkway, and then another quick walk to the front of the neighborhood from the pool. We never took/needed the tram once :-). (we also have older children who can carry their own things, so that is a factor). Anyway, the house was clean and well-maintained and pretty besides. We had a problem at one point with the plumbing in one of the bathrooms, but the property manager was all over it, and it was taken care of the same day. Thanks for a great stay!
We really enjoyed our stay. The house was very close to the pool. It was very clean and well decorated.
5/5 Stayed Dec 2019
We arrived to soft music and lighting in the very clean and well equipped house. The layout was perfect - the screened porch and other porches, the dining area being separate but close to the TV area - everyone was close but able to do what they desired be it Football games on TV or constructing a puzzle on the dining table.
This is the best location on 30A - easy walking/biking access to everything.
We had a great time - wish I lived there permanently.
Sept at Seacrest
5/5 Stayed Sep 2019
Our stay was lovely at this time of year, nothing was too crowded. The house was perfect and very close to the community pool. Would highly recommend!
Wonderful Beach Vacation
5/5 Stayed Aug 2019
This house is wonderful. It is just a few steps away from the large community pool, has wonderful access to shopping and restaurants, and a very convenient shuttle to and from the beach. The house was very clean upon our arrival. It was exactly as pictured and promised. Gary (property manager) was wonderful about answering the few questions we had during our stay in very fast manner. We have been to Seacrest many times and would definitely stay at Barefoot on the Beach again.
Barefoot at the Beach
5/5 Stayed Apr 2019
Great house! Great location! Beautiful weather. Could not have asked for a better trip. Thanks
Cozy and Comfortable!
5/5 Stayed Sep 2018
This property fit our family perfectly! I loved the decor. We were very comfortable and felt like we were in a tree house because it is surrounded by trees. Two decks to choose from AND the back screen porch. The location is perfect to the pool and the Peddlers Pavilion which has shops and restaurants. We rode bikes, took walks, swam at the pool, and rode the tram to the beach daily. We WILL go back next fall break! Best vacation ever!
from $240 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com