1 Sofa Bed
Sol Seeker is a charming beach home located in the private resort community of Sunset Beach. Sunset Beach is situated on the Gulf side of 30a - directly between the beach communities of Alys and Rosemary Beach. Immediately upon entering the private and gated courtyard, you will begin to notice all of the special touches which will make you feel welcomed.
A Map of the neighborhood with the location of the home and the proximity to the beach can be seen by clicking on the Location Tab - you are merely steps to the beach and pool!
The courtyard has been nicely designed to provide you with an oasis offering a pleasant respite for morning coffee or a romantic dinner.
The main floor features an open floor plan with travertine floors, granite counter-tops, tumbled marble back splashes, stainless appliances and a beautiful stained glass window.
One of the greatest amenities of this home are the built in screens for all four sets of french doors which will allow you to open the doors and enjoy the ocean breeze!
The living/dining area has comfortable seating and a flat-screen HDTV! A Bose stereo is provided as well. There is a full sized bathroom downstairs with walk-in shower. There is a queen sized sofa sleeper which is very comfortable - not your typical sofa sleeper!
The upstairs has beautiful hardwood floors and eye-catching local art work. There you will find the two bedrooms, both with comfortable, king-sized beds and french doors with private access to the balcony. There are two, beautiful bathrooms upstairs with travertine showers.
The balcony is fabulous! There are screens available which can be lowered, offering you shade from the sun to elongate your time spent on the balcony or to provide privacy.
This owner has thought of everything you will need for your time at the beach! You will not want to leave!
** Beach Towels are not provided **
**Bikes are not provided, however we do provide a discount code for renting bikes through our preferred vendor**
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
- High Speed Internet (WiFi)
- Secluded courtyard home with parking for two vehicles
- Courtyard Dining Table with Umbrella
- Two King Bedrooms (one with Adjoining Bathroom)
- Balcony with glimpses of the Gulf
- Bar seating for three with dining table for four
- Propane Grill
- Outdoor Shower
- Stackable Compact Washer/Dryer
- Full Bathroom on first floor
- Queen Sofa Bed
- Private Community Pool (Heated seasonally during Cold Months)
- Gated, Security Manned Neighborhood
- The home is pet friendly for APPROVED pets only for a (non-refundable) Additional Fee:
- Small or Medium sized dogs ONLY
- Maximum of 2 Dogs
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.
- This is a gated community. Upon arrival, please inform the security guard that you are staying in Villa #14, they will provide you with a pass to display in your vehicle, A maximum of two (2) vehicles are allowed at the complex and only (2) parking passes will be provided. No Exceptions.
- A envelope with your name, will be inside the Mail Box, which is to the right of the Security Office door. Should the mail box be locked, the code is 2012. The envelope contains 1 Gate Card w/gate Fob. Inside the home, is a box that contains 6 Wristbands and 1 additional gate card. Wristbands and the Gate Fob must be with you while out on property.
1 Sofa Bed
1 King Bed
1 King Bed
Reservations may be cancelled by either party “You” or “Barefoot 30A” by notifying either party in writing at least ninety (90) calendar days prior to your Check-In date. In such instances, the full amount of your advance payment will be refunded less 25% cancellation fee plus all administrative fees and charges. If you cancel a stay or a portion of a stay after the Cancellation Period, you will be responsible for the full amount of the total booking charges with no refund. No discount to the total booking charges or any refunds will be given for any adjustments or changes to your reservation after the Cancellation Period for any reason, including late arrivals, early departures, inclement weather, maintenance and/or housekeeping issues, failure, outages or noise. Barefoot 30A reserves the right to correct or adjust rates to the published rates on a reservation if the rates have been misquoted due to human and/or computer error. We cannot be responsible for weather related and or personal emergency issues affecting travel. All guests are strongly encouraged to obtain travel insurance. You may use any travel insurance company you like
but https://www.csatravelpro.com/ is an option.
A payment equal to 50% of the total rental amount is due immediately at time of booking and will be applied toward the total rental amount. Payment must be in the form of credit card. Credit cards are accepted, but require an additional processing fee.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays. Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Sol seeker was in an amazing location
Very conveniently located just steps away from the beach, restaurants and shops
We enjoyed our week long getaway at this property. We did not use the beach that is in front of the property due to massive crowds (be warned). The property manager suggested Inlet beach which is a 10 min drive away and much less crowded. We had a great time at inlet.
great location, had a blast
We stayed here for the second time this Spring Break. It was once again a great place for our family. Nothing super fancy, but a great location, easy access to the beach, and fantastic pool option for our littles. Thank you!
5/5 Stayed Dec 2019
Very comfortable, well stocked and easy access to beach. Never needed to use car during our stay.
5/5 Stayed Nov 2019
Loved being within walking distance of Rosemary Beach and Alyse Beach. House is beautiful and clean.
5/5 Stayed Oct 2019
We enjoyed our stay and look forward to returning next October.
Such a nice little house! We had everything we needed and it was super clean and organized.
5/5 Stayed Oct 2019
Renting was easy and we will be renting here again.
Wonderful all around
5/5 Stayed Oct 2019
My family and I stayed in Sol Seeker. From the cleanliness of the villa to the beach supplies and super close proximity to the beach (a matter of a few dozen steps), every detail has been covered. We didn’t want for anything. Yes, there is security on premises and yes they will make sure you are a guest.....but isn’t that what you’re paying for? Private beach access and peace and quiet? We loved everything about this property and if you’re looking for a comfortable, clean, family friendly place to stay, look no further.
Great place for gateway !
5/5 Stayed Aug 2019
What a great place to enjoy quality time. We stayed there for a Labor Day. It’s so quite , clean and it has all essentials that you need when you’re away from home. Communication with property management was top notch!
5/5 Stayed Mar 2019
My daughter and I had a perfect week at Sol Seeker. The house is very comfortable. We enjoyed the patio area in the mornings before walking the short distance to the beach. The area was quiet and very clean. We would definitely book Sol Seeker again.
from $200 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com