1 Queen Bed
Escape to Rosemary Beach in the luxurious ‘Flying Dutchman’ located on the South side of Scenic Highway 30A. Upon arrival, the courtyard gates await you with a private pool and spacious seating area. This home is only steps down the wooden boardwalk to the sugar white sands of the beach. The first floor of the home accommodates 8 guests, with two queen bedrooms each with private baths, and a children’s bunk room and bathroom. Halfway up the staircase there is a private powder room that serves the pool as well as the second floor. The second floor is open with light pouring in from all directions. Pecky Cypress wood doors and unfinished antique oak floors add to the unique character of the home. The kitchen’s custom crafted cypress cabinets are fully stocked with everything you need to prepare a delicious meal or snack. The main living space combines a dining nook and large entertainment area with French doors opening up to a sunny terrace. The master bedroom includes a king bed and is exquisite with tall ceilings and a beautiful sitting area nestled in a bay window. The master bath contains a walk in shower with dual rain shower heads. This beautiful home will comfortably accommodate 10 guests. With its central location in Rosemary, it is a short walk to all of the shops and restaurants nearby and is sure to offer a unique and memorable vacation experience!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 10):
- Guest room – Queen bed, private bathroom, access to courtyard
- Guest room – Queen bed, private bathroom
- Bunkroom – two twin over twin bunk beds, private bathroom
- Master bedroom – King Tempurpedic bed, private bathroom
- Private pool (heating is offered for an additional fee) with ample outdoor seating
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor gas grill
- Carriage home with king bed, full bath, and functional kitchenette (additional fees apply – rented separately). Please inquire about the Calypso Carriage House for more details, rates and availability.
- Full size washer/dryer
- Pets considered (Must receive approval, please include breed and age of dog in your inquiry e-mail notes)
** Parking for 1 vehicle available in the courtyard area. Additional on-street parking for one additional vehicle available throughout Rosemary Beach on a first-come-first-served basis.
** Guest responsible for providing beach and pool towels
- Private beach access
- Access to 4 Rosemary Beach community pools
- Beach chair and umbrella service available for rent
- Fitness center (additional fees do apply)
- Access to tennis courts (additional fees do apply)
- Walking trails
- 24 hour security
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
The home is pet friendly for APPROVED pets only for a (non-refundable) Additional Fee:
- Small or Medium sized dogs ONLY
- Non-Shedding ONLY
- Maximum of 2 Dogs
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.
1 Queen Bed
2 Bunk Beds
1 Queen Bed
1 King Bed
Reservations may be cancelled by either party “You” or “Barefoot 30A” by notifying either party in writing at least ninety (90) calendar days prior to your Check-In date. In such instances, the full amount of your advance payment will be refunded less 25% cancellation fee plus all administrative fees and charges. If you cancel a stay or a portion of a stay after the Cancellation Period, you will be responsible for the full amount of the total booking charges with no refund. No discount to the total booking charges or any refunds will be given for any adjustments or changes to your reservation after the Cancellation Period for any reason, including late arrivals, early departures, inclement weather, maintenance and/or housekeeping issues, failure, outages or noise. Barefoot 30A reserves the right to correct or adjust rates to the published rates on a reservation if the rates have been misquoted due to human and/or computer error. We cannot be responsible for weather related and or personal emergency issues affecting travel. All guests are strongly encouraged to obtain travel insurance. You may use any travel insurance company you like
but https://www.csatravelpro.com/ is an option.
A payment equal to 50% of the total rental amount is due immediately at time of booking and will be applied toward the total rental amount. Payment must be in the form of credit card. Credit cards are accepted, but require an additional processing fee.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays. Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
We really enjoyed our stay at the Flying Dutchman. The adults and teens had a great time meeting up with friends, riding bikes and checking out all the restaurants. It was a little chilly during our stay, so having the heated pool was a big bonus. This house is close to the beach access, pools, shops and restaurants. Overall the house is just like the pictures and the kitchen is very organized.
Rainy weekend in RR
5/5 Stayed Dec 2019
Beautiful, comfortable house very well located within Rosemary Beach. Even though it rained all weekend, we had a lovely time.
5/5 Stayed Sep 2019
As always, Barefoot-30a properties are dependable, top-notch, clear communication, and you always know what you are getting. The highlight of this particular property is the privacy, both of the pool from the walkway and the second floor living space. It’s an amazing getaway. Many pools in Rosemary don’t include the privacy here (or are more exposed), so that’s a great highlight, especially for family time. Well equipped, steps away from the beach. Would recommend to anyone. Perhaps one of the “older” feeling homes but that carries with it a relaxed/trad style that feels homelike.
from $710 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com