4 Bedrooms / 4.5 Bathrooms / Sleeps 10
House in Rosemary Beach
***Please note: Rosemary Beach community pools are open. Occupancy is limited to 50%; first come first serve. Rosemary Beach has the right of refusal and the right to close the pools at any time if current CDC Guidelines regarding social distancing are not being met.***
Escape to Rosemary Beach in the luxurious ‘Flying Dutchman’ located on the South side of Scenic Highway 30A. Upon arrival, the courtyard gates await you with a private pool and spacious seating area. This home is only steps down the wooden boardwalk to the sugar white sands of the beach. The first floor of the home accommodates 8 guests, with two queen bedrooms each with private baths, and a children’s bunk room and bathroom. Halfway up the staircase there is a private powder room that serves the pool as well as the second floor. The second floor is open with light pouring in from all directions. Pecky Cypress wood doors and unfinished antique oak floors add to the unique character of the home. The kitchen’s custom crafted cypress cabinets are fully stocked with everything you need to prepare a delicious meal or snack. The main living space combines a dining nook and large entertainment area with French doors opening up to a sunny terrace. The master bedroom includes a king bed and is exquisite with tall ceilings and a beautiful sitting area nestled in a bay window. The master bath contains a walk in shower with dual rain shower heads. This beautiful home will comfortably accommodate 10 guests. With its central location in Rosemary, it is a short walk to all of the shops and restaurants nearby and is sure to offer a unique and memorable vacation experience!
- Guest room – Queen bed, private bathroom, access to courtyard
- Guest room – Queen bed, private bathroom
- Bunkroom – two twin over twin bunk beds, private bathroom
- Master bedroom – King Tempurpedic bed, private bathroom
- DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
- Private pool (heating is offered for an additional fee) with ample outdoor seating
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor gas grill
- Carriage home with king bed, full bath, and functional kitchenette (additional fees apply – rented separately). Please inquire about the Calypso Carriage House for more details, rates and availability.
- Full size washer/dryer
- Pets considered (Must receive approval, please include breed and age of dog in your inquiry e-mail notes)
- *** Guest responsible for providing beach and pool towels ***
- *** Parking for 1 vehicle available in the courtyard area. Additional on-street parking for one additional vehicle available throughout Rosemary Beach on a first-come-first-served basis. ***
- Private beach access
- Access to 4 community pools
- Beach chair and umbrella rental service available
- Fitness center (additional fees apply)
- Access to tennis courts
- Walking trails
- 24 hour security
- A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
- Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
- With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
- We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
- Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
- Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
- Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Fitness Room / Equipment
Internet – Hi Speed
Internet – Wireless
Iron and Board
Health Beauty Spa
Dishes & Utensils
Satellite / Cable
Beautiful, comfortable house very well located within Rosemary Beach. Even though it rained all weekend, we had a lovely time.
As always, Barefoot-30a properties are dependable, top-notch, clear communication, and you always know what you are getting. The highlight of this particular property is the privacy, both of the pool from the walkway and the second floor living space. It’s an amazing getaway. Many pools in Rosemary don’t include the privacy here (or are more exposed), so that’s a great highlight, especially for family time. Well equipped, steps away from the beach. Would recommend to anyone. Perhaps one of the “older” feeling homes but that carries with it a relaxed/trad style that feels homelike.
- The home is pet friendly for APPROVED pets only for a (non-refundable) Additional Fee:
- Small or Medium sized dogs ONLY
- Maximum of 2 Dogs